AppSec Welcome Letter from Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper
AppSecUSA 2014 Welcome Letter from Rep. Jared Polis, District 2
AppSec USA is a world-class software security conference for developers, auditors, risk managers, technologists, and entrepreneurs gathering with the world’s top practitioners to share the latest research and practices, in the high energy atmosphere of Downtown Denver.
Why you should attend
AppSec global conferences are a key fundraiser for the OWASP Foundation. AppSec USA is one of the largest sources of funding to help advance all of the free, open source OWASP projects we all rely upon. In addition to supporting OWASP, AppSec USA is a truly remarkable event which features:
- Insightful keynote addresses delivered by leading industry visionaries.
- Over 50 sessions
- World-renowned subject matter experts
- Five core tracks: builder, breaker, defender, management, DevOps
- An all-new, workshop-style Skills Lab track providing instruction and hands-on experience with essential security tools and skills
- Over a thousand attendees exclusively focused on Software Security
- A career fair and sponsor expo featuring top companies in the industry
- Extensive Capture the Flag competition developed exclusively for AppSec USA 2014
- Home-brewed beer competition open to all attendees
- Convenience of Downtown Denver
Developers, Security Auditors, Risk Managers, Executive Management, Government, Press, Law Enforcement, Entrepreneurs
Additional AppSec events
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is an open-source, not-for-profit application security organization made up of corporations, educational organizations, and individuals from around the world. Providing free, vendor-neutral, practical, cost-effective application security guidance, the OWASP Foundation is the de-facto standards body for web application security used by developers and organizations globally. Learn more about OWASP and membership benefits.