Denver Marriott City Center – Book a room
1701 California St.
Denver, CO 80202-3402
Phone: 1-303-297-1300 / 1-800-228-9290
Denver Marriott City Center is centrally located in the heart of Downtown Denver within walking distance of many of the city’s best attractions, to include entertainment, cultural venues, shopping and dining. With views of the Rocky Mountains and easy access to all that Colorado has to offer, your stay at the Denver Marriott City Center is sure to make you fall in love with our fine city!
Alternate Hotel Accommodations
City Attractions and Activities
- Coors Field
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- Denver Convention Center
- Denver Performing Arts Center
- Buell Theatre
- 16th Street Pedestrian Mall
- Larimer Square
- LoDo District
- Denver Mint
- Cherry Creek Mall
- Molly Brown House
- Denver Zoo
- Denver Museum of Natural History
Travel & Transportation
- Valet parking, fee: $32 USD daily
- Off-site parking fee: $15 USD hourly, $32 USD Daily
- Amtrak-DEN: 1 mile
Denver International Airport – DIA
Hotel direction: 26 mile(s) SW
Driving directions: Take Interstate 70 West to Interstate 25 and follow Interstate 25 South to the 20th Street exit in downtown Denver. Turn left onto 20th Street and continue to Arapahoe Street. Turn right and proceed to 19th Street. Turn left and travel four blocks to Califronia Street. Turn right and the hotel entrance is the first right after 18th Street.
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: SuperShuttle; fee: 23 USD (one way) ;on request
- Bus service, fee: 11 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 65 USD (one way)