The OWASP Project Summit is a smaller version of the much larger OWASP Summits. This event activity gives our project leaders the opportunity to showcase their project progress, and have attendees sit down and work on project tasks during the event. It is an excellent opportunity to engage the event attendees, and it gives project leaders the chance to move forward on their project milestones while meeting new potential volunteers that can assist with future milestones.
This year edition will be simple and straight forward as it is actually a rescued edition: We have a room at the conference hotel with round tables and chairs for 50 people.
Thanks to the Boston and Bay Area chapters for pledging money so we can make this happen.
Main planned sessions are September 18th and 19th:
- OWASP .NET Project Planning and Content Creation
- OWASP WebGoat 6.0 Project Planning and Beyond
- OWASP Reverse Engineering and Code Modification Prevention Project (Mobile)
- OWASP Mobile Top Ten Project Planning and Call for Input
- OWASP Developer Guide Writing Session
- OWASP ASIDE Project Planning
To see sessions details please go to