Want to sponsor this event?
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is an open-source, not-for-profit application security organization made up of corporations, educational organizations, and individuals from around the world. Providing free, vendor-neutral, practical, cost-effective application security guidance, the organization is the de-facto standards body for web application security used by developers and organizations globally.
Join 1,500+ attendees. Executives from the Fortune 500, thought leaders, security architects and developers, gather to share cutting-edge ideas, initiatives and technology advancements.
- Two days of training and two day conference
- Keynote addresses by world renowned Industry experts
- Exhibit area offering solutions to your application security challenges
Global Reach: OWASP supports 30,000+ individual participants, more than 65 organizational and 60 academic supporters via 200 local chapters in 75+ countries across 6 continents.
- Important to all Industries: Access to key representatives and decision-makers from major Financial Services, Insurance, e-Commerce, Retail, Pharmaceutical, and Government sectors
- World renowned speakers
- Conference is exclusively focused on Application Security to provide solutions to your problems
- Downtown Denver – With views of the Mountains – what more could you ask for?
- Discounts for OWASP Corporate Supporters
Last updated 2014-08-26, 11:41 MDT.